Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Photographs from Picnic at the Pool

Hello Brookstone!

First of all, thanks to Erica for taking on the task of organizing these community events! You did a great job!

Here a few of the images I captured at the Picnic at the Pool event. I will post the rest of the images next week. Email me at jill@livelovelaughphotography.com and I will happily have the image of your choice printed for you for FREE! All I ask is that you visit my website http://www.livelovelaughphotography.com/ and if you need a photographer, think of me! I specialize in maternity, newborn, children and family portraits as well as all-inclusive wedding photography. I offer exclusive discounts to my fellow Brookstone residents!









Enjoy!

Jill Laber

Live.Love.Laugh. Photography

No comments: